Friday, February 1, 2008

ON TO HAPPENSTANCE!

Someone asked me if it is a self imposed condition for your blogs to be limited to 200 postings. Affirmatively I replied that it was more for management purposes than a personal self-imposed condition.
As this is the last posting on this blog, the next entry will be on

happenstance0203@blogspot.com.


So do drop over to the new blog if you are an avid follower of my views on the local bourse-its up and downs, the exhiration and the dejections! The hurrahs! the phews! and the urghs!

Happy trading on the bourse!

Heartsong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.